- Are you claiming all of your Tax relief entitlements? – They are there for your benefit, so make the most of them!
- Are you paying enough National Insurance? – Your state pension is calculated on the contributions you make and as part of an ageing population, it’s wise to make sure you are sufficiently covered for when the time comes.
- Are you paying your Tax correctly and paying it on time? – HM Revenue & Customs do not regard ignorance as an acceptable excuse. Don’t give them a reason to knock your door!
- Do you know what your families Inheritance Tax (IHT) liability will be when you’ve gone? – Sometimes just making a will isn’t enough to safeguard your loved-ones future.
If you have answered anything other than a positive “Yes” to any of the above questions, I strongly recommend you contact Matt Morris. Matt and our dedicated Tax Team will ensure you make the most of your situation; and benefit from their expertise which could save you money:
- They will notify you in advance of your Tax liability, so you can plan ahead instead of waiting until it’s due!
- They will even take care of all of your HM Revenue & Customs communications and correspondence, so you don’t have to worry about that either.
- They will always be available to answer any questions or queries you may have.
So, if you have a question about your personal Tax, Matt Morris and our Tax Team will be happy to help.
- Are you trading in the most Tax efficient way? – The savings could go a long way towards your next Tax bill!
- Are you remunerating yourself in the most Tax efficient way? – There are more ways than you would think.
- Have you considered the EMI (Enterprise Management Incentives) Share Scheme as an alternative to pay rises? – EMI is designed to benefit you, your business and your management team. Everyone’s a winner!
- Could you take advantage of an R&D (Research and Development) tax credit? – If you’ve developed a unique system or product then you could claim a helpful Tax relief benefit.
- Do you have an adequate Tax Investigation Insurance policy? – HM Revenue & Customs don’t need a reason to take a closer look at your books and records and regardless of the eventual outcome, an investigation could cost your business, your business.
If you have answered anything other than a very confident “Yes” to any of these questions then please contact Matt Morris. Our dedicated Tax Team is committed to you and your business. Don’t lose out unnecessarily!